St Loys Uniform Requirements
- Grey St Loys Sweatshirt/Cardigan with logo. Red fleeces to be worn as an outside layer.
- Red Polo Shirt
- Grey Uniform Trousers or Shorts
- Grey Socks – NOT white
- Sensible black shoes – NOT trainers
- Grey St Loys Sweatshirt/Cardigan with logo. Red fleeces to be worn as an outside layer
- Red Polo Shirt
- Grey Skirt/Pinafore/Uniform Trousers
- Grey or Red socks or tights – NOT white
- Sensible low-heeled black shoes NOT fashion shoes or trainers
- Traditional appropriate school style red/white gingham dress – NOT striped
- Red cardigan.
- White socks
- Sensible sandals or shoes NO open-toed or backless fashion shoes
No trainers please. Any wellington boots, fashion boots etc worn to school must be changed in the cloakroom for the appropriate school shoes.
HAIR. Please ensure where possible long hair is tied back.
FOUNDATION AND KEY STAGE 1 PE KIT
Red shorts, white t-shirt with logo or without, gym shoes. All in a named shoe/PE bag and to be kept in school every day during the school week.
KEY STAGE 2 PE KIT
Summer: as above
Winter: Gym shoes, outdoor trainers, layers and tracksuit bottoms.
Girls: Traditional sports one piece bathing suit.
Boys: Traditional trunks NOT beach shorts (Rule of the pool).
All: Swimming hat. Verucca sock if necessary.
JEWELLERY/NAIL POLISH. NO JEWELLERY TO BE WORN except plain studs for pierced ears. NO NAIL POLISH TO BE WORN.
Uniform is ordered directly from School Trends. Please visit www.schooltrends.co.uk.
There is no order deadline date. You can have the orders sent to school free of charge or direct to your home, orders over £50 are free, under £50 postage is £4.95. If you have a child at senior school that also uses School Trends, you can have both uniforms in the same order. Please ask at the office for more information.