Senior Leadership : Headteacher
Due to the retirement of one of our Executive Headteachers, the Evolve Church of England Academies Trust Board of Directors is excited to offer the opportunity to work in a new position within our trust leadership team.
As a Headteacher within Evolve, you will be leading Chacombe and St Loys CE Primary Academies; two of out four small village church schools. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a parallel structure across our other two schools and will be supported by an Executive Headteacher over all four schools. The structure is a new one for the trust and will provide an exciting opportunity to make the role your own. These two friendly, small schools share both at the centre of their village communities, well supported by parents and governors and have close links with their churches.
Each school also has unique characteristics giving them their own special identity within our shared trust ethos.
We are looking for a head who can demonstrate:
- The ability to understand the way in which a church school’s values underpin all we do and to be able to strengthen the already well developed Christian character of both individual schools.
- High expectations of all within the schools and the ability to drive high standards of teaching and learning.
- A belief that children are unique individuals and that everyone within the trust strives to ensure that all of our children achieve their potential.
- The capability to work effectively in a team and also further develop already strong. highly motivated teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to involve and work well with all stakeholders across both schools.
We can offer you:
- An established, experienced and supportive team of leaders and school staff across the whole of the trust.
- A community of children who have fantastic attitudes towards all aspects of school life.
- An Executive Headteacher who will offer support and challenge.
- Excellent development opportunities.
- Lovely village settings that provide excellent learning environments for our children and staff.
We encourage interested candidates to come and visit: please contact Oliver Johnson Executive Headteacher on email@example.com in the first instance.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the tasks and activities for the day.
St Loys and Chacombe CE Primary Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow Safer Recruitment practice to reflect this. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and references will be taken up before the interviews.