STRATEGIC PRIORITIES 2015-2020
The following key strategic priorities have been developed and agreed by the governors and the leadership of St. Loys Primary Academy. The annual and mid term goals we set for ourselves are based on these priorities.
- Remain a school that provides outstanding education for every child in a happy, secure and caring environment
- Continuously provide a framework that allows all children to make exceptional progress and prepares them for the next stage of their education
- Instill and maintain a high thirst for learning in all children
- Carry on being judged as outstanding by OFSTED and Section 48
- Proactively ensure that a Christian ethos can be seen and felt by all and is an everyday part of school life
- Provide a stimulating and balanced curriculum across all subjects that reflects the best of British values
- Proactively ensure that sport, music and art play a key role in giving each child a rounded education
- Proactively ensure that IT is an integral part of our teaching and learning and for excellent IT facilities to be an essential tool in helping our children achieving their ambitious targets
- Proactively ensure that what we do and offer at school furthers the health and well-being of our children (especially around the provision and teaching of healthy food and exercise)
- Carry on providing excellent facilities that help support the delivery of our outstanding curriculum
- Increase the extra-curriculum benefits such as wrap-around care and after school clubs to further enrich children’s learning and help working parents
- Have excellent relationships with parents and the local community
Create awareness in our children of the wider world, the issues facing us as humans and the need to be compassionate.
Barbara Gundle, Chair of Governors